I’ve been using KitchenHub for a year to keep track of my family’s schedules, to-do lists, family birthdays, shopping lists, and notes. Here are some of the things like about it.
-You can make multiple calendars, one for each family member, or one for each activity. You can choose to view items from one calendar at a time or you can view items from multiple calendars at a time.
-Calendars are color-coated so that when you choose to view multiple calendars at once, you can see which items belong to which calendar.
-You can view the calendar by day, week, or month.
-You can make multiple to-do lists, and select which ones you want to view as well.
-It allows you to easily set due dates for task item, and change those due dates as needed. This is nice for me because I don’t have to keep rewriting to-do lists.
-I like keeping my schedule on my computer instead of carrying around a calendar.
-It has a nice homepage display that displays all of the calendar, task items, and birthdays that are scheduled for the current day and gives you a preview for the upcoming days.
-The homepage displays a weather forecast.
-It’s easy to make notes. They look like actual post-it notes, and they put a day and time stamp on them. I use this feature to write brief observations of Emma for the day, and then transfer them to a journal when I have time.
-You can make multiple shopping lists and organize them how you want.
-The design is simple and attractive, and the program is easy to use.
-The customer support has been great. I wrote them with a list of minor suggestions that I think would make the product even better, and they wrote back with follow-up questions and were happy to hear from me.
It does other things as well that I haven’t used. For example, you can integrate your email with the program. It also has a feature that allows you to collect recipes.
If you’re looking for a new calendaring system, this is definitely worth checking out. I’ve tried using Outlook, which my husband loves, but I don’t like it as much as this program.
Very cool. I'll have to go check this out. I have a lot of programs like that on my phone, but sometimes it's nice to have a bigger place to view it all. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete